The canapé is a structure that serves as a support to the mattress. It is formed by a smooth surface that sits on a metal structure and has wooden sides.
The canapé is upholstered with a decorative purpose. Most of them are used under the mattress, with a functional purpose. For this, there is a type of canapé with drawers and another type, the folding canopy, the most frequent, which by means of a set of pistons, rises together with the mattress, revealing a useful chest for storing clothes.
The surface of the canapé is usually rigid, consisting of an upholstered wooden board. However, canapés with bed base have recently been offered, that is, a structure with flexible sheets that adapts to the movements of the body. All this, together with a quality mattress, will facilitate the desired rest.
Why buy a canapé and what are its benefits?
– Improvement, if possible, the qualities of our mattress, providing firmness and adaptability.
– The canapé is breathable. The air can easily circulate between the fibers of the fabric of its cover, allowing the mattress to perspire correctly.
– Its installation is easy and fast.
– Provides space savings, otherwise, the low beds are unused.
– It’s very hygienic. With aspirating the dust and passing a damp cloth we will have it’s interior and also it’s exterior clean.
– Durability. It is proven that the canapé has a more durable life compared to other types of bases since its subjection to the ground is greater and more complete.
– It brings elegance and also, with the variety of models that exist in the market, it is combinable with the mattress or with the furniture of the room.
Of course, a good base without a good mattress does not guarantee a good rest and the qualities of it are wasted.
If you are interested to know more details and information on mattresses, pillows, and beds, visit Sleep Junkie to read more tips on improving sleep.